Manderin Orange Cake
Manderine Orange Cake
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans manderin oranges (11 ounce each)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbs milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extra
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- Place all cake ingredients into large mixer bowl
- Beat for 3 minutes with electric mixer
- pour into 9 X 13 baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes
- or until wood toothpick comes out clean
- While cake is baking, combine topping ingredients into
- a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- When cake is done, use a skewer and poke holes all over
- top of cake and pour hot topping mixture to ruun into holes
- and down sides of cake.
- When cake is completely cool, spread a container of
- whipped topping over top.
- Enjoy !!